Sunday, December 9, 2012

In the beginning...sort of

This is just a placeholder for now...

The intent of this page is to move and continue the initial pages I set up years ago, but never had time to curate.  My goal is to refine and update that information, as well as add links to specific items that I find in my shopping that I feel would be a good fit for people...at least, for people like me, whatever that means.

The original information from the old page will still be available, lists of shopping websites that I found to be particularly helpful (or in some small sense, useful).  I will also be including specific links to things that I think represent good deals for a fairly wide range of products, particularly tech items.  That list won't be particularly long, at least at first, depending on how things go.

As always, linking to my page here is OK with me, and if you have any suggestions for sites that fit in well with my theme, feel free to drop me a line at thalen (at) gmail (dot) com with the links.  If I like what I see, I'll add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment